ROCHESTER, NY (August 21, 2015) The Rochester Area Business Ethics Foundation (RABEF) announced the finalists for its 2015 ETHIE Awards. The ETHIE recognizes businesses and organizations that do the right thing through strong ethical foundations, aspirations to high standards of business conduct, and the multifaceted nature of ethics in our daily lives. RABEF plans to honor the ETHIE recipients at an awards celebration at Geva Theatre Center September 28.
RABEF Co-founder and President Alan Ziegler said, “As the Rochester Area Business Ethics Foundation moves toward its vision of making Rochester the ‘Gold Standard for Ethical Cultures’, it is encouraging to see quality companies submit entries for the ETHIE Award. This year’s finalists join a roster of strong ethical companies that have been named finalists through the years.”
The 2015 ETHIE Award Finalists are:
Heritage Christian Services, 349 West Commercial St., Suite 2795 E. Rochester, NY 14445
- Contact: Markette Bakke (585) 340-2012 mbakke@HeritageChristianServices.org
- Heritage Christian Services serves 1,800 people with disabilities through residential support, day programs, service coordination, respite, community habilitation, employment supports, and licensed home care services.
trü salon, 7 Schoen Place, Pittsford, NY 14534
- Contact: Julie Judge (585) 586-7870 email@example.com
- trü salon offers guests a comprehensive menu of professional services, including hair, makeup, facials, body treatments, waxing, nails, bridal services, and more.
Nichols Construction Team, 75 High Power Rd., Rochester, NY 14623
- Contact: John Nichols (585) 427-9480 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nichols Construction Team develops, designs, and constructs facilities for clients in the Greater Rochester Area.
Tipping Point Communications, 1349 University Ave., Rochester, NY 14607
- Contact: Emily Bliss (585) 340-1119 email@example.com
- Tipping Point Communications is a marketing and advertising agency dedicated to helping clients achieve communications goals and get their message in front of the right people at the right time.
RABEF board chair Twyla Cummings said, “Now in our 13th year of presenting the ETHIE, we are delighted to see more and more businesses become involved in the program. This represents the high ethical standards that exist throughout the Rochester business community.”
An independent panel of judges carefully and impartially analyzes the completed ETHIE Award entry forms to determine the finalists, which then undergo a site visit by a member of the judging committee. The committee then names recipients of the annual awards.
To purchase tickets for the September 28 ETHIE Awards celebration, go to www.RochesterBusinessEthics.com.
FOR RELEASE August 21, 2015
CONTACT: Dan Smith, Communications Director
(585) 256-4616 Dan.Smith@RBAlliance.com