2016 RABEF ETHIE Award Finalists Announced
ROCHESTER, NY (September 8, 2016) The Rochester Area Business Ethics Foundation (RABEF) announced the finalists for its 2016 ETHIE Awards. The ETHIE recognizes businesses and organizations that do the right thing through strong ethical foundations, aspirations to high standards of business conduct, and the multifaceted nature of ethics in our daily lives. RABEF plans to honor the ETHIE recipients at an awards celebration at Geva Theatre Center October 17.
RABEF Co-founder and President Alan Ziegler said, “As the Rochester Area Business Ethics Foundation moves toward its vision of making Rochester the ‘Gold Standard for Ethical Cultures’, it is encouraging to see quality companies submit entries for the ETHIE Award. This year’s finalists join a roster of strong ethical companies that have been named finalists through the years.”
The 2016 ETHIE Award Finalists are:
Hart Hearing Centers, 468 Titus Avenue, Rochester, NY 14617
- Contact: Stephen T. Hart, 585-746-0853, email@example.com
- Hart Hearing Center is a small audiology and hearing aid dispensing practice that was founded in 1977. Hart Hearing Center’s mission is to provide the best possible hearing and balance solution for every patient.
Leonard’s Express 6070 Collett Road, Farmington , NY 14425
- Contact: Kimberly Riccio, 585-734-1621, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leonard’s Express, Inc. is an asset-based transportation provider with offices located throughout the United States. With its state of the art technology, they are able to provide diversified transportation solutions for many industries.
Lewis Tree Service, 300 Lucius Gordon Drive, W. Henrietta, NY 14586
- Contact: Laura Ribas, 585-734-1621, email@example.com
- One of the largest providers of utility vegetation management services in North America, Lewis Tree Services is a leader in safety, responsiveness, and innovation. Lewis personnel work in support of many investor-owned utilities, electric co-op and municipal electric utilities. Whether working around-the-clock in a storm or reliably managing the ongoing line clearing needs of its customers, utilities count on Lewis to get the job done right. Lewis Tree Service is 100% employee-owned with approximately 4,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada.
Tipping Point Communications, 1349 University Ave., Rochester, NY 14607
- Contact: Emily Bliss (585) 340-1119 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tipping Point Communications is a marketing and advertising agency dedicated to helping clients achieve communications goals and get their message in front of the right people at the right time.
Triplett Machine, 1374 Phelps Junction Road, Phelps, NY 14532
- Contact: Paula Triplett, 315-548-3198 x 105, email@example.com
- Triplett Machine, Inc is a manufacturing company making machine precision components for the commercial, military and aerospace industries.
RABEF board chair Vicki James said, “Now in our 14th year of presenting the ETHIE, we are delighted to see more and more businesses become involved in the program. This represents the high ethical standards that exist throughout the Rochester business community.”
An independent panel of judges carefully and impartially analyzes the completed ETHIE Award entry forms to determine the finalists, which then undergo a site visit by members of the judging committee. The committee then names recipients of the annual awards.
To purchase tickets for the October 17 ETHIE Awards celebration, go to www.RochesterBusinessEthics.com.
FOR RELEASE September 8, 2016
CONTACT: Dan Smith, Communications Director
(585) 256-4616 Dan.Smith@RBAlliance.com