On March 30, 2016 the Rochester Area Business Ethics Foundation and Conscious Capitalism Rochester hosted Bob Vanourek, author of “Triple Crown Leadership”, for a half day keynote presentation/workshop, with an introduction by Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce CEO, Bob Duffy.
Bob Vanourek is the co-author of the 2013 International Book Award-winning book, “Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations.” He is a former CEO of five companies and graduated in the top 5% of Harvard Business School.
Following the keynote, participants were invited to participate in one of three breakout sessions:
- Conscious Capitalism, led by Tom and Andrew Brady of XLR8 Team, Inc.
- Ethics in Rochester, led by Alan Ziegler, Rochester Area Business Ethics Foundation, and Jim Nortz, Carestream
- Trust, led by Bob Vanourek and Bob Whipple, “The Trust Ambassador”
The day’s learning included:
- How to achieve sustainable, exceptional performance with integrity
- How to better select whom you hire, develop, and promote
- How to better engage and inspire your employees, regardless of their age or background
- How to flex your natural leadership style to be more effective
- Why you must protect the “mavericks” and terminate the “toxic,” even the superstars
- How to unleash empowered leaders throughout your organization
- How to create a high-performance culture of character
- How to align your organization for sustained high performance
If you were not able to attend this incredible program the following is information you might want be interested in:
Interview with Evan Dawson of WXXI on the “Connections” show on March 29th with Bob Vanourek, Tom Brady, Alan Ziegler, and Bob Whipple
Notes from Bob Vanourek’s presentation
Pictures and videos taken at the event on March 30 at Irondequoit Country Club
Order Bob Vanourek’s book: Triple Crown Leadership: Building Excellent, Ethical, and Enduring Organizations